Sunday, May 31, 2009

Brittany Bruner Awareness Month


I just can't let this month go by without saying something about Brittany Bruner Awareness month.

I hope everyone has reflected on the many things Brittany has done to improve out lives - her smile, her laughter, her brilliant mind, her beautiful face, her AMAZING talent, her thoughtful acts of kindness, I could go on for ever!

Next year, I feel it only appropriate to start Brittany Bruner Awareness month with a 5K run, followed by a parade and of course fireworks!

Even though this happens only once a year, we should keep the spirit of Brittany Bruner Awareness alive everyday! We Love You Brittany!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

ha ha I laughed for a while when I read this! Thank you so much for honoring this month for me! You are too kind.