Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
She had four great loves in her life. First - Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. Second - her husband, Arthur Dean Mason. Third - her children and grandchildren: Caroldine (Richard) Vos, Springville, Jim (Carol) Mason, Spanish Fork, Brenda (Kevin) Olson, Cedar City, Jay (Shelly) Mason, Springville. She has 18 grandchildren, 35 great grandchildren and 2 great, great grandchildren. Fourth - her love of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She was a Provo Temple worker for 23 years. She served in many position in her ward including Relief Society President.
We would like to thank Utah Regional Center 4th floor, rehab, Sunrise Hospice and Aspen Care for their love and care for our beautiful mother.
Funeral services will be held on Friday, July 2, 2010 at 11 a.m. in the Hobble Creek West Stake Center, 555 S 600 E, Springville, UT. A viewing will be held Thursday, from 6 to 8 p.m. at Wheeler Mortuary, 211 E 200 S, Springville and Thursday one hour prior to the services at the church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
May 23, 2010
Dear Br. & Sis. Matthews,
Today your son is transferring away from Powell. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to report to you what an excellent missionary he has been in this area.
From the first time we met him he has been helpful, courteous and pleasant, diligent and faithful. He reaches out to my sons who are of mission age but resisting that commitment...in a loving and non-judgemental way. This means a lot to me.
You can be very proud/grateful and confident your son is serving the Lord in a true and faithful manner-such a blessing to him and to you as a family, I am sure.
Thank you for your efforts in raising such a sensitive young man.
Joan (& Steve) Christiansen
It so nice when others figure out what you already know! He is nothing short of amazing!!!
Miracles still happen!!!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Dalias remind me of Haley's wedding
Paul's favorite are Begonias
There is nothing flowery about Alec, but Jack has quite an aroma!!!
I was going to get some that represented me, but the line was too long, so Paul bought them. What kind of flower you ask? Impatients! (I was going to take a picture, but I had other things to do)
Haley, these are for you!!!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Our red roses have never done too well, but look at them now!
Notice the far away ones, as well.
I can't believe how perfect they look!
They are beautiful up close or from a distance!
The climber is filling in so well!!
The side garden is so lush and green!
Well Haley, this is what you are missing here!! We love you and miss you and Graden LIKE CRAZY!!! We're looking forward to August!!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I don't know if I should dedicate this post to my driving ability or my speaking ability!!! I can turn words around so that, to me, they make sense, but to the normal person, it doesn't!! For example, I was trying to tell someone about 1983, the year of the floods. I described it as the "Year the lake was under water". Yeah, they laughed!!
But don't discount my driving talents. I have not only dented every car I've owned, I wrecked 3 cars BEFORE I got my driver's licence. Thus the nickname, "Truckin' Annie" (Thanks Mean Dean)
Well, either way you look at it, this if funny stuff that I want to share!
The following was published by an insurance company for internal distribution. These reports were submitted when policy-holders were asked for a brief statement describing their particular accident. An Ann Landers reader sent them in from Raleigh, N.C.
1. The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.
2. I thought my window was down but found it was up when I put my hand through it.
3. A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
4. The guy was all over the place. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
5. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
6. The accident occured when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.
7. I was driving my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.
8. I was on my way to the doctor's with rear-end trouble when my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident.
9. As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
10. The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.
11. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
12. My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
13. An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished.
14. When I saw I could not avoid a collision, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.
15. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran him over.
16. I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car.
17. Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
18.The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
Let's just say, I have other talents!! Hell Yeah!!!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Haley and Graden came for support!
Here is Paul and Debra Charleston at the beginning of the Marade
Paul and Joe Rogers on the steps of Kingsbury Hall
He is some of the participants at the end of the marade
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
She is not only the smartest sister, she is the most talented. Man, can that woman sing! She did an AMAZING job!!!