Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Found The Smartest Sister!

I found her! The smartest sister! For those who are not familiar with the search, here's the story.
Quite a few years ago, RB came to the conclusion that Darin was the smartest brother. His thought was since Darin never really went through a rebellion stage, he was the smartest! Well, you can imagine how that went over! All of the brothers argued and told him he was wrong! It has been a source of laughter and jokes for our family! We really got a big kick out of it.

Well, with the vote for the smartest brother, Debra, Andrea and I were wondering who was the smartest sister. We decided it was sister #4.
Well, here she is! I found her - the smartest sister! When she sang the National Anthem yesterday at the Martin Luther King's Day march/parade, I saw the resemblance, I felt the connection and then her name gave it away - The Honorable Judge Shauna GRAVES Robertson. It was a beautiful reunion!
She is not only the smartest sister, she is the most talented. Man, can that woman sing! She did an AMAZING job!!!

1 comment:

Debra Durfey said...

Ann, she looks more like me than you....duh! Check out the hair color?! HUGS!!