Friday, June 11, 2010

Springtime in Provo

I know it's been a cold spring, but look what it's done for our flowers! They are so beautiful. This is our Peace Rose.

Our red roses have never done too well, but look at them now!

Notice the far away ones, as well.

I can't believe how perfect they look!



They are beautiful up close or from a distance!

The climber is filling in so well!!


The side garden is so lush and green!
Our bench is buried under Melanie and Elliots furniture. When we uncover it, we'll put it out.


It is so beautiful with the shades of green highlighted with purple.

We have had a BUMPER crop of Columbine. They have never been taller!


My Sweet William adds so much color. I REALLY love Sweet William

Yeah, even the weeds are hardy!!! I almost hate to pull them!!

Well Haley, this is what you are missing here!! We love you and miss you and Graden LIKE CRAZY!!! We're looking forward to August!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Your yard does always look so beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous!

graden and haley said...

It looks so pretty! I miss home!