Thursday, September 17, 2009

Words to Live by Alec-You're Going To Kill Me, But I Am Proud

Yeah! What would you think if you read those words from your missionary!?! That is what my last letter said. He said he would tell me in my next letter!

I thought, "He's not been sent home, so it wasn't immoral or illegal.












I don't know how he could have gotton fireworks into or out of the MTC, so we could rule that out.














He already told me he won and eating contest!







Today, he flew out to Montana, so he called us from the airport. That's when I got the story.

He said he was playing bloody knuckles and BROKE ELDER BROWN'S HAND!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I asked, "Didn't you get in trouble?" He said, "No, Elder Brown just told people he shut his hand in the door!"




What a way to start your mission!

3 comments:

Debra Durfey said...

I LOVE ALEC!!! He is such a GREAT missionary!! He will do AWESOME!!! How YOU doing?

Dan & Celeste said...

That just shows you how much fun Alec is going to have on his mission. He is going to be such a great missionary. How funny.

LecnKim said...

hahahahaha... it's the Graves in him... I remember Darin clearing out the mosh pit when we went to hear RB's band in AF... then jumping around looking for more people to fling off the floor! LOL