Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

I love Halloween! I love the opportunity for one day to pretend! I love the candy! I love the decorations! I love that we get to make fun of scary things! But mostly, I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE- the Trick-or-Treaters! Here are some of the highlights of the day!
First of all, my Cowboy and Indian, Haley and Graden! Look at that belt buckle! That IS the size of Texas!
Here are Carl and Ellie from Up! OK, it's JoRyan and Michelle. No, the costumes didn't come from DI, they came from OUR closets! (Mine and Paul) I don't know if I am proud or embarrassed!
Well, not everyone loves Halloween. Give it a couple of years and I'll be Ben will be like the rest of us. But as for this year, he HATED being a hot dog!
Here is Anna Bug and her beautiful mom, Chardell. She was so cute. She jumped and jumped! Then she'd share her candy and jump some more. She helped me with some of my Trick-or-Treaters. She made my evening!
Here was my midnight (OK, 10:00) surprise! Shalin, Marshall and friends. Marshall claimed that Shalin stole his costume. I don't know-he looks like he is having fun being an UGLY girl!
Tess and Adam not only came Trick-or-Treating, they came to visit the sick. Paul was in bed with the flu, so they went to the door and wished him well. It worked! He doing much better!

2 comments:

Joni said...

You are soooooooooooooooo incredibly wonderful for posting that picture of Michelle and JoRyan! I had no idea they even dressed up for Halloween or what they did. Shame on me for not asking her. That picture totally took me by surprise and I started to giggle and giggle looking at it. They make a nice looking old couple, don't they? I'm sure they could find some pretty funky stuff in our closets as well. Oh that is so great! Thanks Ann!

Billy said...

We had NO trick or treaters this year! NONE! I couldn't believe it! I'm thinking that most of the kids in the neighborhood go to the trunk or treat thing at the ward....but if I were a kid....I'D DO BOTH!

Oh well...nice blog, Ann!