Thursday, January 27, 2011

Life Is Good

When I started blogging, I did it to share my feelings and experiences. I guess I have this semi-narcissistic feeling that people care. Well, when reading others blogs, I really enjoy hearing about their lives, looking at their pictures and sharing in their thoughts. May I safely assume that I am not alone there?
I haven’t written for a couple of months. Not necessarily because I have nothing to say, or am too busy, but simply because of the “Thumper Rule”, you know, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. To say that life sucks would be WAY off base!! There are many positive things occurring in my life most of the time. To say it has been difficult would be a little more accurate. But whose isn't?!?!
Kids are healthy and happy, we still live in Provo and have 2 running cars. The utilities are on and we have PLENTY to eat. Life is good -Hell Yeah!!!

4 comments:

Preston and Kara said...

I love you so stinking much Ann! You're always so positive :D I miss you guys!

Jenkins said...

And Haley, Alec and I don't fight anymore! What more could you ask for?

Mama Jones said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with you! As for 'life is good', well...it is most--of the time! Luv ya, Ann-a-mite, dyn-a-mite!

michelle said...

We miss you guys!