Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day

No, I'm not posting early, in fact, my Mother's day was last Friday! 

I was talking to some friends Sunday about Mother's Day.  Most of my Mother's Day have consisted of fixing dinners, doing dishes, dressing kids, and cleaning up.  Oh don't get me wrong, I receive beautiful gifts and lots of hugs and kisses, but to me, the second Sunday in May is really just another Sabbath day.

My REAL Mother's days are days like last Friday as I watched my daughter, Haley, graduate from UVU in Elementary Education.  I have often referred to them as "Pay Days". 

My favorite Mother's Days have been when I am laughing with my family, celebrating victories, mourning losses, playing, working, riding bikes, going for walks, vacationing, lunches and sometimes, just hanging out together.  I have had so many WONDERFUL Mother's days and they're are not always in May!!!

No comments: