Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For The Love Of Winter...

I love the snow! It makes me happy! It brings back such fun memories.
I'm so sorry that everyone doesn't share the same joy I feel when I see it.
OK, it's a pain to drive in and those who tend to feel the cold more than I do (everyone) probably don't share my feelings. I guess it goes back to the old adage that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I also want to share a couple of before and after pictures - check it out!

Before After

Before After
OK, maybe winter isn't as colorful as summer, but it does cover the dead grass better than any grass dye we have found!
By the way, do you love that Jack is such a picture hog! He is NOTHING like Alec in that way!

1 comment:

Jenkins said...

Jack looks high in the first picture!!!
I freaken LOVE that dog!! And if I could have a dog in my house and Elliot would allow it...I would take him when Alec leaves on his mission!