Thursday, January 22, 2009

The January Blah's

I think Debra worded it well with "Winter Funk". The holidays are always full of ups and downs, but now, I'm afraid my mood matches the weather, gray, overcast, bad air and no more beautiful white snow falls! I'm trying to care, and I will again - I'm sure of it!

I haven't posted anything for the last couple of weeks. I don't always do it, but I guess I have been living the Thumper rule. (From the movie "Bambi") If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I have been trying to keep busy, though. I have been scanning pictures from Pauls mom's collection. There have been some WONDERUFL and HILARIOUS pictures. I'll share!


This is Paul's Grandma - aka Manna. Do you LOVE the hat?



This is Paul. There is something about hat's that make me giggle.


I thought this was DARLING! It reminds me of the "roll over, roll over" song.
It's Rochelle, Paul, Suzanne, Ray and Bashawn - the cousins!

Nothing life changing, but I hope it made you giggle, too!

3 comments:

Jenkins said...

I LOVE them mommy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICS!! I think you should come on down to AZ. It's supposed to be 75 degrees this week! (Is that too hot for you???!!!) Love you!

Hawkes Family said...

I'm so glad that Paul's grandma smiled. I rarely see an old photo where people are smiling, thank you Manna! PS the hats are giggle worthy...LOL