Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Back!

My how time flys with you're UNEMPLOYED! There's nothing like being a Senior Citizen out looking for a job! OK, I'm not really UN-employed, my hours are cut to about 6 - 8 a week. Can you see why I haven't blogged? I haven't been at work. In all fairness, no one should have as much spare time as I did at work and still get paid!

I thought it was only the builders and contractors that were affected by this recession, but it really has the trickle effect - OK - the burst dam effect!
I finally broke down and went back to substitute teaching! I was feeling really old when I had to re-do the orientation with a bunch of young kids - BUT THEY WEREN'T!!! I sat by a man who was as old (or older) than me who is a
Certified Math/Physics Teacher! Talk about a slap of reality!




I talked to some of my friends at TGN (aka-MyFamily.com) and they just hired 20 new people. Mike told me that there were 500 applicants for the 20 positions! HOLY COW!!! Now explain to me what the difference between a recession and a depression?!?!? It's 1930 all over again!


I think it's rain dancing time! How about you?

No comments: