Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good News

Even though all of the tests are not back yet, one test was good. Paul's spleen is not enlarged - GREAT SIGN! His polycythemia is not very advanced - YAY! As we find out more from the Oncologist, I will update you.
He did get a beautiful blessing that assured him that he would be around to enjoy his grandchildren. That gives him A LOT of time because no one in my family is expecting!
I know that not only aging, but stress is accelerating his ailments. So, don't be stressed. (Yeah right. In the words of my mother, Which kid should I drown?") With only 3 kids, we don't share that stress, but with this economy, who isn't stressed?

3 comments:

Joni said...

That is great news! Yeah! We will keep Paul in our prayers.

Jenkins said...

Hey mom I have something to tell you...I'm...going to Brazil!!! I hope for a second when you were reading this you thought I was prego. But I'm not even though almost everyday I tell Elliot I am. (If I keep this up, HE wont live long enough to see his KIDS) =)

Justin & Kellie Curtis said...

That is awesome, and good to hear. Thanks for the update.