Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Language of Angels

MUSIC!

I had SUCH a great time Saturday. I got to go to a concert with two of my FAVORITE musicians - Michael Kelsey and R.B. GRAVES.
At the risk of sounding boastful, my little brother is SO talented! Even if you're not related, it is easy to appreciate his talent.

Then, there's Jillian! She is such a ham! Michael called her, "A little Avril Lavigne." She got up and without hesitation, started singing! Later she joined her dad and Mike for a drum competition. I heard the night before, she was their 'solid gold dancer'.


I laughed, clapped, sang along and screamed with joy. What a fun night. The concert was my birthday present from Paul. I LOVED IT!

I am looking forward to the 2nd half
of my birthday present, 3 DOG NIGHT!
They will be at the Scera Shell on Labor day.

No comments: