Friday, September 19, 2008

Words to Live by Alec - On Taking Tests

Alec informed me that he has learned how to take tests. If you don't know the answer, just make it up anyway! For example, one of the questions was, "Tell me about the worst cyclone ever recorded in history." He answered, "The wind blew and it messed things up." He actually got credit for that!

Another questions was, "Why is a coast in Africa called the "Wild Coast"?" He answered, "Too much partying."
He's a freakin' genius!

6 comments:

tre311 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenkins said...

Have I ever told you i LOVE my little brother...he makes me laugh SO HARD!

Angie said...

Alec is adorable and funny! Wish I knew him better! =)

Sahara said...

So did he get credit for the second answer??

LecnKim said...

This is why we love our kids! Hi Ann... had any wrigley spearmint gum lately?

LecnKim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.