Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Somethings About Me

Who are your last 4 texts from?


Weather bug, Haley, Melanie and Judy




What's your middle name?


Graves




Whats your current favorite color?




Yellow










Does your crush like you back?



Oh yeah! He wants me BAD!





What color shirt are you wearing?





Blue






If you were going on a Reality TV show, which one would it be?



I would LOVE to do “The Swan”




Are you imagining anyone naked right now?

No, are you?




Ever had a near death experience?


I felt like it was! When I was river rafting and thrown into Kahuna.
I didn’t know “Lunch Counter” was around the corner and it kept swallowing me up! I was a little traumatized!






Something you do a lot?


Walk, Play Solitaire, Laundry, Watch TV






How old will you be in 12 months?

Fifty two-riffic








Do you want to see somebody right now?

I am really missing Jackie (Buhler) Vernon






Who would you do anything for?

My Family – Immediate and Extended!











Who is your hero?


Mother Teresa






What's your biggest fear?

Hitting someone in my car!


Speak any other languages?

Ya zeker! Dutch







Whats your favorite smell?



New Dollys





Do you like to sleep naked?

Heck No! I chafe!




Have you ever kissed in the rain?

Not that I can remember








Do you like rain?




Yes I do!








What are you thinking about right now?



What I need to get done after work today.





What’s your favorite memory?

Performing with the Rock Band!






What are you listening to?



Joe Cocker – “You Are So Beautiful”






Have you ever been kissed?

Oh Yeah!



Who was the last person you yelled at?



Chimi! Ok, he’s not a person, but he barks TOO MUCH!





Who is the last person you said I love you to?

Paul


Who is the last person that made you smile?

Alec

1 comment:

Sahara said...

Uh I think your crush wants ME bad! mmmm mmm. :) Fun info.