Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gratitute

Do you realize just how blessed I am? I have a husband who I love and loves me and supports me mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and financially. I have 3 healthy, happy children. I have 2 perfect sons-in-law. I have a beautiful, warm home, a nice car that runs, a job that gives me small challenges as well as peaceful down time. I have food, hobbies, modern technology, and the gospel. I can read, write, play the piano, organ and even carry a tune! I have fun friends who REALLY care! I have an incredible extended family not only in numbers, but also in spirit. I will never be alone! I live in a neighborhood of people who are the salt of the earth! I have great examples to look up to in family and friends. I have wonderful memories as well as a bright future! I have relatively good health. I can walk, see, hear, smell, taste and feel. I feel, not only physically, but emotionally I feel very deeply, that brings me much joy and pain. I cry freely and easily and I am getting old enough that I am beginning to be OK with that.
I’m just feeling very grateful and want to share my joy.

No comments: