Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a Fun Week!

OK, I'm dancing again. I just had a moment (or 2) that I had to share! I guess a couple of you have felt like I do. To the rest of you, I'm jealous! I'm still hanging in there with this diet. If nothing else, I am spending less money on food, so if I don't lose weight, maybe I'm gain some money!
I haven't been to a theater for over 5 years, then in the last week, I have gone 3 times! FUN!!! Wednesday, I went to see "Aida" at the Hale Center Theater (with the Primary Presidency). It was AMAZING! Friday, Paul and I went to the Pioneer Playhouse and saw "Noises Off". Then, last night for family night, everyone but Alec and Graden went and saw Grant Sumsion in a variety show at the Valley Center Playhouse in Lindon. He and his brother did a GREAT rendition of "Who's on first". Except for the eating part, it's been a GREAT week!
P.S. I am down 3 lbs. OK, it's a start!

2 comments:

Joni said...

What diet is it that you are on?
Have you ever heard of the 5 Brown's? They had a concert here last night and we went. It was AWESOME!!! They are amazing. Kevin knew their dad from Mapleton, Keith Brown.

wray and nat said...

Hi ann,
thanks for your comment.
i would love to get your email and mailing address.
my email is sweetcocoa1@gmail.com
we made our blog private but, would love to add you as a reader. to do that i will need your email.!
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!