Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweetheart Tag


Sweetheart Tag (From Celeste)

The rules are as follows:

Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post, the person tags 6 people and posts their names. Then, go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Hilton Paul Matthews

How long have you guys been married? 24 years and 9 months.

How long did you date? We dated for almost 3 months and were engaged 3 months.

How old is he? Fifty two-riffic!

Who is taller? Paul but not by much!

Who can sing best? Paul for sure! He has had YEARS of instruction and practice!

Who is smarter? It depends on the subject! Paul is smarter in some ways, but I have got in beat in others! (Don’t tell him – he won’t believe you!)

Who does laundry? Me and the Dry Cleaners!

Who pays the bills? Me! That’s one of the things in which I am smarter! (Once again, don’t tell him!)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. His choice!

Who mows the lawn? Alec does! Once I mowed the lawn for Paul and he was not happy about it!

Who cooks dinner? Me, which is too bad because Paul is a WONDERFUL cook!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me. Paul thinks he’s NEVER wrong! (That's why he is a.k.a. Paul Perfect)

Who kissed who first? Paul kissed me first, but I took over from there!

Who wears the pants? Paul likes to think he does! (Once again…)

I tag Haley, Debra, Joni, Angie, Cassie and Patty

2 comments:

Jenkins said...

OUCH!!!! Fine I wont fill it out...dont tag me then ='(

(at least my dad loves me...he bought me tortillas)

Jenkins said...

Just kidding mommy....I just saw that Celeste tagged me...So you do love me!! Celeste just beat you to the punch! LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!