Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some Of My Blessings

One would think that after 51 years of life, you would know how you react to certain situations. Not so for me!

For the last 2+ years, I have been serving in the Primary Presidency of our ward. Being called was a shock! I wondered what sane parent would want me influencing their child! I accepted that call mainly because I have such a high regard for Willow, the president. I have always thought that she was an outstanding person and was excited to get to know her better. And who knows, maybe her 'awesomeness' would rub off!

A couple of weeks ago, we were released. My first reaction was, "Whew, that's over!" The first week back after being released, I found myself glansing around the chapel, looking for the primary kids. I was tickled when Gracy waved at me and Timo huggged me along with others. I really love and miss those kids! Then the weekly fix of Willow, Wendy and Laurel was gone! Even though I see them, I miss the interaction!
I just realized that I have 2 + years of working with some of heavens finest spirits! I am so blessed!

No comments: